Chicksands meet - 31st October - ** FREE tea & cake **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicksands doesn't have a postcode as such, but, the veg packaging company on the same road is SG17 5QB. The address of the car park is Rowney Warren. Sandy Lane. Chicksands. Shefford. Beds. I noticed last weekend the signpost at the entrance to the car park has been removed but the car park is 100m from the turn of the A600. The postcode above will direct to the location 'A' on the map.

As you turn into the car park make a sharp left again, that is where I intend to be.

Here: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... 02105&z=16

Please note this is NOT the bike park car park which is located 1 mile further up the A600 towards Bedford

REKIBorter":2elyta0c said:
Chicksands doesn't have a postcode as such, but, the veg packaging company on the same road is SG17 5QB. The address of the car park is Rowney Warren. Sandy Lane. Chicksands. Shefford. Beds. I noticed last weekend the signpost at the entrance to the car park has been removed but the car park is 100m from the turn of the A600. The postcode above will direct to the location 'A' on the map.

As you turn into the car park make a sharp left again, that is where I intend to be.

Here: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... 02105&z=16

Please note this is NOT the bike park car park which is located 1 mile further up the A600 towards Bedford

Thank you. :oops:

Still hoping very much to be there :D

Non retro bike with the "squealiest" brakes in the world!

Chris; Could you PM me your mobile number just in case? That is if you don't mind ;)

Im working as per this weekend, but make sure you a) have fun and b) take some pics!!!

I used to live just up the road, its dead easy to find chaps...

legrandefromage":idwp7jby said:
last orders for a 'lift'

Make mine a double
lift15_image.gif

The weather forecast is looking good for the weekend. I have done maps and directions for those coming back to chez Reki for tea and buns. So, what you riding? Done a quick recce of the man cave and the only candidates are the shonky SS or modern Rocky both due to be both working and both have the right sort of tyres fitted.

I feel very tempted to ss it but due to recent lack of form I may ride something with gears. SS are great round Chicksands but only if you are riding at a fast pace as some of the hills need full-on commitment, as our group rides tend to be casual slow rides it looks like the Rocky will be favourite. Will re-evaluate tomorrow before making a final decision.

letmetalktomark":3bk46jz7 said:
Soul or Swift for me.

Both modern, both geared. Its okay though I'll ride at the back!

See you all tomorrow ;-)

click, what? click click click click cant hear you! click click click

legrandefromage":1dq7xdjp said:
letmetalktomark":1dq7xdjp said:
Soul or Swift for me.

Both modern, both geared. Its okay though I'll ride at the back!

See you all tomorrow ;-)

click, what? click click click click cant hear you! click click click

In stereo! The Rocky won so Hope hub surround sound throughout the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back