Retrobike Peaks Dad’s Army Rideout October 13th and 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be fully rigid on the Explosif !! Good that makes me feel better as im bringing the stumpjumper.
Are we going down or up jacobs ladder :?:

Fully rigid here too and looking forward to a pleasant walk on Jacob's Ladder if we are going down it.

Routemaster

We checked out Jacobs Ladder a few weeks ago and you can forget it - pretty much unrideable at the top due to walkers and the charming failings of retrobrakes and the bottom section is a complete frame smashing boulder fest - ask Max if you don't believe me!

Here's your Saturday route - click on the points or lines for the details:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en& ... &z=13&om=1

We go out of Hayfield over Rushup Edge and down to Edale for luncheon. The from Edale up to Hollins Cross, then Mam Tor before retracing our steps back over Rushup and across to Roych Clough, then speeding back down to Hayfield.

It's going to be a long day - so a spritely start is essential unless you want to sleep under the stars...

ARP Hodges

Re: Routemaster

mrkawasaki":3mu7cxis said:
We checked out Jacobs Ladder a few weeks ago and you can forget it - pretty much unrideable ARP Hodges

:cry: I was looking forward to that (provided I shake off my chest infection in time of course)

Braking wind...

Your brakes will be screaming on the run down to Edale - no worries on that score.. :shock: :cool:

ARP Hodges

PS. Especially if this rain holds on til Saturday.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back