MacRetro 2011

clockworkgazz":234m6es1 said:
clockworkgazz":234m6es1 said:
kaiser":234m6es1 said:
So far chronologically then:

First off would be TK's winter wonderland at Dunkeld, had a great time this year and last and always a good winter warmer. This on the 30th of January

I'm wanting to push Glentress back to our June slot, next year will be our 4th and I reckon the longest running area group meet. October was a wee bit cold but in saying that I'm amazed the turnout we got considering. GT should be the weekend of the 4/5 June

What about a lomonds or pentlands solstice ride? Rather than GT at solstice. 21st of June or the weekend folowing?

Apart from that we could maybe organise at least one sortie down south en masse. Might take a wee bit of coordination but it would be good to take a few scalps I believe the BDW is a joint effort between the northeners so we could kick two asses at the same time. BDW is July 22-24

laggan april?

drum may? Happy to organize BTW

epic august?

arran in sept?

yeah good idea

What? yer own? :LOL: :LOL:

Epic should really be decided by the trailfinder! MrP himself.

Another one I'm keen to try is GMC's super loop of Dalbeattie and Mabie.

I'll no bother with GMC's super loop based on the fact he'd rather ride Inners that faff around with us at GT makes me think he's a heroic athlete who'd leave me dead in a ditch. I'll stick to less ambitious stuff :LOL:

So far chronologically then:

First off would be TK's winter wonderland at Dunkeld, had a great time this year and last and always a good winter warmer. This on the 30th of January

Laggan April

Drumlanrig MacRetrofest May

I'm wanting to push Glentress back to our June slot, next year will be our 4th and I reckon the longest running area group meet. October was a wee bit cold but in saying that I'm amazed the turnout we got considering. GT should be the weekend of the 4/5 June

What about a lomonds or pentlands solstice ride? Rather than GT at solstice. 21st of June or the weekend folowing?

Apart from that we could maybe organise at least one sortie down south en masse. Might take a wee bit of coordination but it would be good to take a few scalps I believe the BDW is a joint effort between the northeners so we could kick two asses at the same time. BDW is July 22-24

Arran September

Back