stolen motorbike in gilmerton @5am today FOUND YESTERDAY

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
my sisters boyfreinds house was broken into this morning (by 2 guys according to neighbours) and keys to his capri,bike and all the locks/chains locking the bike were stolen , also the keys to my sisters cortina and a 4x4 jeep sitting in the drive along with the house keys . the only managed to get away with the bike thankfully.....

The bike is a gsxr 750 srad, N91 TJU and is an unsual golden brown with polished bits. It was stolen from the Gilmerton area of Edinburgh. Please keep eyes open.Thanks in advance, hope u can help!

qunnisgsxr2.jpg

qunnisgsxr.jpg

any info leading to getting the bike back will be rewarded with cash and karma of knowing that they'll be in a&e for a very long time
;)

That's shit. I stayed in gilmerton for a while, in that time I had 2 bikes, a laptop and a copy of my dissertation from uni :?: stolen. I have just got one of the bikes back though, so there's always hope.

Thats a bugger but not unknown in the less salubrious parts of the Lothians :evil:

I've had three bikes stolen, one never seen again, one found burnt out on the wasteground, one recovered after chasing them on foot :roll:

If you get it back intact you'll be lucky :(

kaiser":3a7auxw0 said:
Is that a brooklands?

it sure is k , well spotted ;)

it now has a new set of locks and ignition , so does my sisters cortina :LOL:

still heard nothing about the bike :(

got a phonecall yesterday telling me ians bike was parked in a dead end street in niddrie .

all i'm saying is we waited until the idiot went to go away on it and done the damage ;)

Back