Problem with Polls

ashes_mtb

Devout Dirtbag
Hi there,

The last few polls that have gone up, including BOTM, have not let me vote.

It shoes up with the results like I've already voted or the poll has closed, but neither has been the case.

Any ideas to fix?

Cheers
Ashes

I thought this was going to be a Daily Mail type rant about immigration. ;)

hmm !

i had a similar problem, it turned out that i wasnt logged in, you can still browse the forum and read the polls when not logged in - but you dont get the voting option, it sounds stupid i know but just check you are logged on.

i thought this was some one who had trouble with one of the many polish workman over here ;) :LOL:

tintin40":3jlhq19z said:
i thought this was some one who had trouble with one of the many polish workman over here ;) :LOL:

haha - I'm in Australia so wasn't aware of the potential misinterpretation...

standard scaremongering story that appears in the daily mail: 'illegal polish lesbian immigrants push up house prices/taxes/chances of child abduction', just mix with stories about Diana or Madeline or some bint with big t*ts and you have a weeks worth of British papers!

I had holidays in London and europe in 2002 and vaguely recall the quality of the daily papers... Not much hard hitting journalism for memory but I had no issue with the page 3 girls. :D

We have similar issues here but its the poor African refugees that are the whipping boys in the Australian media at the moment - the Government is behind in the polls with an election looming and see votes in denegrating minority groups... :(

Back