2002 Saracen Catalogue

andy_tratter

Retro Newbie
Hi guys,

Im not sure if you'll count this as retro (sorry if its not) but im after any spec information on a Saracen Xtort Xtreme (the monocoque framed one). I used to have the 2002 (i think) catalouge with it in, but it seems to have "gone missing" (chucked out most probably!)

Anyways all i can remember was it was in the dirt jump section, was a grey/green colour and was £999. There was also a non xtreme version next to it which was about 200 squid less.

The catalouge had a blue front cover and also included a basic white and red xray, and blue and yellow ikon, a trials version of the xtort frame and a dh version of it.

Basically if any knows what im jabbering on about and has a copy of the catalogue could they please either post a scan of the xtort xtreme and the trials version, or post the complete spec.

many thanks in advance

Andrew

fsdfs

Anyways all i can remember was it was in the dirt jump section, was a grey/green colour and was £999. There was also a non xtreme version next to it which was about 200 squid less. http://www.uggbootsmarkt.com/

andy_tratter":38uauhfl said:
Basically if any knows what im jabbering on about and has a copy of the catalogue could they please either post a scan of the xtort xtreme and the trials version, or post the complete spec.

many thanks in advance

Andrew

I take it you mean this heinous thing? :LOL: :LOL:

(I'll get banned for posting up stuff like this :mrgreen: )

nasty.jpg

haha yeah man thats the one!

I dont know what it is about it i like, I just know that back tehn that was the only bike i wanted! think it was the fact i'd never seen a monocoque frame before!

Cheers for the scan, you've no idea how long ive been looking for it!

Back