show us your gt's

Barneyballbags said:
My (recently stolen) Zaskar Carbon Team Issue :cry:
IMGP1574.jpg

Jesus tonight, Thats a hardtail fans wet dream.

I could frap myself bling over that pic!

Nicest GT Ever, Follwed by the Lobo and then the DHI

JamesMatlock":mr8cx4hp said:
Jesus tonight, Thats a hardtail fans wet dream.

I could frap myself bling over that pic!

Nicest GT Ever, Follwed by the Lobo and then the DHI

Haha, thanks :)

I bloody miss that bike. Bombproof, Carbon, Hope Team Green kit, 25lb and an absolute joy to ride. Now no doubt stripped down and sold for crack. I've not seen any of the parts appear on fleabay or Gumtree but I keep looking just in case :cry:

Haha, thanks :)

I bloody miss that bike. Bombproof, Carbon, Hope Team Green kit, 25lb and an absolute joy to ride. Now no doubt stripped down and sold for crack. I've not seen any of the parts appear on fleabay or Gumtree but I keep looking just in case :cry:[/quote]

What did you replace it with?

JamesMatlock":9v8ucn2s said:
What did you replace it with?

I didn't. I can't afford to replace it. The only 'replacement' I have now is the Team LTS frame which I hope to get built up as and when funds allow. Hopefully I'll like it just as much though :)

OK, this is my first post so don't be to hard on me if it doesn't work out.

I thought my first posting should be of my two GTs. The Pantera is my daily commuter which I have owned since new (1997 I think). It's not so retro anymore as the drivetrain has been upgraded to modern XT and I have added disc brakes.

My second bike is the Edge Aero which I have recently built, but am still fettling so not quite complete. The photo of the Edge don't do the paintwork justice, as it is blue / purple / green depending on how the light hits it (very bling).

Attachments

• 98 GT Edge Aero.jpg
    98 GT Edge Aero.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 8,616
  • 97 GT Pantera.jpg
    97 GT Pantera.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 8,616
have shown this once before in commuting hack guise...since then have bought a better commuter and returned this to a bit more of a natural state......had it since new, and managed to get the rear stays with disc mount from GT as replacements before they went bust.....

gt1.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt3.jpg

my 1996 zaskar

xt mechs, shifters and brakes
middleburn chainset
hope ti hubs

kirbdug :D

Attachments

• DSCF0081.JPG
    DSCF0081.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 4,201