orange c16r

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
now for orange number two still unsure how this ones gonna go but ha ho it should look good when im finished :LOL: ;) :LOL: ;) :LOL:

Attachments

• DSC00532.JPG
    DSC00532.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 2,965
Dude! Loving the anti gravity garage!! (check out the trigger spray bottle in the background)

Is that why all your rides weigh in so light!! :LOL:

Stick Legs":ciuaqwr1 said:
Dude! Loving the anti gravity garage!! (check out the trigger spray bottle in the background)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nice frame CK.

:D :D :D :D

Stick Legs":mv4idomw said:

its al down to a piece of technologie i invented called a zero point modulelizer it creates an anti magnetic field bubble around any objects use it on making them weightless cool ha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Stick Legs":3mfnbl6l said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :) :) :)

Look forward to checking your ride once its done.

im this far now

Attachments

• DSC00555.JPG
    DSC00555.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,761
  • DSC00556.JPG
    DSC00556.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 2,761
  • DSC00557.JPG
    DSC00557.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 2,761
  • DSC00558.JPG
    DSC00558.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 2,761
the hubs have new cones and bearings and have been fully trued the wheels took me an hour and half (long time for me :LOL: ) fully cleaned and degreased then regreased the mechs frame and shifters fitted some onza ho cantis with loverly orange coloured outers not long and it will be done

Attachments

• DSC00560.JPG
    DSC00560.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 2,757
Coming on a treat, and I'm loving the cable outers :D

Are you leaving her rigid? I think a nice set of Mag21's would sit just right on her front end...... ;)

Back