Bike - Simples!

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hello,

I'm going to need a bike for getting to/from work, as well as pootling around Cardiff Bay trying to look cool, and assorted little bits of woodland singletrack trying to look talented.

I have quite a limited budget but I want something along the lines of a tidy little Kona (16-19"). Spec isn't overly important, but it has to be in perfect working order first and foremost because I just want a hassle-free ride!

I'll consider anything really, but a Kona/Orange or similar would be a bonus!

I won't be able to buy it straight away (owing to having to pay a bond and first month's rent on a new apartment out of my wages!) but I'd be happy to stick a deposit down if the right bike comes my way!

Thanks

IDB1":38x7rj1p said:
I suspect you would get a better response if you were actually in a position to buy.. ;)

Yeah fair one - I'll repost once I've got the money burning a hole in my pocket. Just wanted to test the water and see what was out there that's all :)

Any idea of preferred budget would be of help too.

We all have different ideas of 'cheap'...

BB

If you want to look cool and talented then surely a custom singlespeedified Orange is in order...see my sig ;)

I'm toying with the idea of selling my 18" 1994 Kona Fire Mountain - I've had it for years and years, it's *way* too small for me (I'm 6'3" ffs), and currently lives in the garage of my parents' house in Leeds not being ridden. Spec is pretty much as new, it's been loved (a couple of paint scratches, no dings, worn but perfectly functional drivetrain). Not top spec, but pretty and rides nicely. If that's up your street, maybe drop me a PM when you're in a position to buy.

The Koan by Tom M Ward, on Flickr

1994 Kona Fire Mountain by Tom M Ward, on Flickr

Latest posts

Back