Topanga Rescue

Juice, I like your style! I have already 'applied' a rubber mallet. I'm really not sure how hard I can hit the blo*dy thing before I damage frame, wheel or myself! I'll go get some Plusgas tomorrow and try daily application along with manipulation. Sounds like a prescription.....

fingers":1vpeh263 said:
They ride real nice even if not top end so worth the effort I reckon!

+1 Even with low end components mine is surprisingly light and rides great.

Go careful with that mallet, don't lose your cool.

I've watched tonnes of Peppa Pig and Daddy Pig can fix anything :D .

juice":18d4nlte said:
I'm looking forward to updates on this project.
:D

Juice, I hope you haven't been holding your breath waiting...but finally went for first ride today and it was good :)

The aim was to build a nice hack for my local Devon lanes, canal towpath etc. I knackered the forks removing them, so had to buy new. Reality Motorworks in Bristol did some repairs to the corroded frame with blasting and powdercoating. Picked up some bargains from here (inc some karma), a few new bits and also used spare bits from my shed with one or two more recycles from the local tip. LGF's thread inspired me to go with the drops and really glad I did - even if it is all a bit left-field....
main.php

main.php

top work fella
that looks brilliant

makes me smile

just tuck your brake cable ends in tho

Nice build Daddy Pig :cool: .

Like you say, a bit left field, but who cares you've got a cracking bike for its purpose.

Well done matey. It looks great. The only thing i would change is the stem. Put a black or a red one on and you get my vote in the next b.o.t.m. voting.

Back