BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Just got me some nice forks from the States for the Shock-A-Billy build :cool:

Ebay Listing":13rrpyhs said:
Classic Rock Shox Mag 21 SL/Ti 1" x 158mm threadless suspension fork

-The original Rock Shox super fork- Light, Adjustable, Hi-Tech and Expensive ($600.00)

-In very good condition, has been stored in a box for many years (about 8 or more years)

-Threadless Mag 21 SL/Ti 1" alloy steerer (158mm) with all titanium crown hardware

-Gold Mag 21 SL/Ti magnesium lowers with silver magnesium fork brace and titanium bolts and brake studs

fba6_3.JPG

Very nice, kingroon. Look´s like a new one. I´m glad to see one in such a good shape... ok... i´m also a bit jealous... :twisted: ;)

Cheers for the comments guys, cannot wait to build the Billy up..

I think I can see a Fat Chance Eddy sticker on the side of the fork leg there too.. Now that would be cool.. :cool:

EDIT: Serendipity :cool:

Hi,
They will on the way soon. It is a Yo Eddy decal, as this was the bike(a Black Cherry Yo Eddy) it came off of before it got a Judy SL many moons ago. Sorry, I don't have any more photos, but it is in good shape and is a decal not a sticker.
Thanks,
Mark

Cheers Kev, just got a nice brace for 'em too :cool:

Attachments

• md.JPG
    md.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 3,567
Rich":z1lbgray said:
looking forward to seeing those builds Matt, good work fella :D

I'm getting seriously excited about getting back, if only to build my bikes up!! Hahaha

Currently in Broome [North West WA] just inside the Tropic of Capricorn, roasting.. And expensive, $4.20 for a Skinny Flat White [coffee]! :shock:

Back