Spooky Bandwagon

And and other thing....

Hello again, All!
So I received my 165mm disc today and was boucing off the walls having thought my brake problems were sorted!.....
I offered up the rotor to the hub (a SUN Ringle Lawwill) to find that the hole-pattern is too small! Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggghhhhh!

Could you let me know what hubs you guys are using for this to work, cos it seems I'm gonna have to replace this good hub to fit the rotor, unless someone else knows of another way!?!

This is really beginning to grind my gears... excuse the pun!

Many Thanks in advance, guys! It will be worth it!!!!!

Turns out I've managed to get a Diatech rotor which is hub-specific!

What luck!!!! Hahaha! So the search continues for a 165mm IS standard rotor!

Wish me luck

For those who need a little Spooky fix....

Just got this one back from Frank after some serious repairs.

bareframe.jpg

cheers,

Steve

Tangy!

Nice frame, Steve!
Keep the pics comin once you put it together! Mine's taking an age, despite all the good help from this forum!

interesting thread bud but come on admit it, the bike's not for the missus really?..........its ok really we've all tried to pull that one as well ;)

eastcoaststeve":24c55bia said:
For those who need a little Spooky fix....

Just got this one back from Frank after some serious repairs.

bareframe.jpg

cheers,

Steve

That looks lovely! love the colour and just in time for halloween too :D
Even the cushion seems chuffed with the way it came out.

Ditto what Kieronic said about the pics, will look forward to seeing it taking shape :)

haggis":3scfx2qk said:
interesting thread bud but come on admit it, the bike's not for the missus really?..........its ok really we've all tried to pull that one as well ;)

hmmm well :LOL: ;) im sure we can share

i'm trying to get it done for xmas for her. I'll stick a nice big bow on it anyway.. lol

Should be dropping the rims and hubs to the builders at the weekend now the months nearly done with, so should have them back next week sometime.
Slowly getting there :)

bluemirage188":1tkhkbv9 said:
sweet frame? how much did that cost you?

lucky girl too...

Thank you :)

The frame cost me £65 with BB converter not including delivery... Build cost thus far is growing slowly -1k once completed (ouch) ;)

Couldn't resist a few cheeky snaps in the cold autumn sunshine now i had the wheels finally built last week. Tyres arrived monday...
Even had a gentle roll down a berm track for teasers!

Just waiting on rear derialleur and chain to finish off :)

DSC02079-1.jpg

DSC02080.jpg

DSC02083.jpg

detailed shots will follow once we're all there.

Wayne.

Latest posts

Back