London town - Swinley Adventures

i ended up having to empty a flat as we unexpectedly found out the sale is completing next week.

who went out today?
weather permitting id love to head out next weekend with a load of you guys?

Just me, but I wanted a proper shakedown of the Sorcerer which it got, finding out my bargain DX rear mech is fubur was a lowlight. Highlights were the fact I got of track exploring places where i'd never been and found some nice singletrack trails, I even did Sandy cut on the Fox too, the least suspension travel of anyone the today :D .

Next weekend should be a goer I reckon

Carl.

Sounds good.
There is some really good single track if you know where to venture of path.
I'll be up for it next week, although may struggle to keep up on a hardtail!

Sunday the 31st is the Isle of Wight ride, I am tempted to go but the 150 mile round trip is putting me off! I could be persuaded to ride at Swinley instead. Due to shoulder issues I've not not ridden the old Dire Mountain all year and it'll be a bit of a laugh I think...

Any chance of an earlier start though?

Cheers

SP

9:30 on a Sunday, are you mad! Can probably drag myself out of my nest for then though :).

Carl.

OK - Lets wrap things up.

We have 3 confirmed riders for this sunday, any more takers?

Im going to have to aim for a 10am start, is that ok Splatter?

If so we'll meet in The Lookout carpark.
I'll be driving a red/purple golf estate and riding a silver Cannondale hardtail with Lefty.
My pal and I are both on hardtails and wont be able to go nuts on the hardcore trail sections, in case any of you here are weekend downhill warriors!

will be looking to make this a monthly ride out if all goes well.

KIS

Back