Serotta 'Colorado legend Tri'

Tri bars? Speedos?

Eeek!

Well, its already on its way to me so we'll see what/ where / when/ how/ why/ who when it gets here.

Cheers guys.

Expect your frame is early 90s - a pair of Scott DH bars would be highly appropriate as would be a pair of Shamals or even a pair of 650c Aerospokes in pink! I was a member of triathlon club called Team Flamingo who introduced the concept of fluoro pink lycra racing kit to the world - I've got some somewhere if you feel the need for matching kit!

Dead cool frame! The price you paid really is a steal. Why not build it up as a proper tri or tt bike? Much look awesome with that 80's colour scheme....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
lots of 650's come up and the are very cheap compared to their 700c counterparts.

Latest posts

Back