FOR SALE SUNN BMIX

alcooker

Retro Newbie
SUNN BMIX, Old skool mtb/bmx cruiser/pub bike, 26" chrome hardtail. Frame is a medium, measures 15.5" from mid bottom bracket and top of seat tube, same length as my on one 456 ss, but a shorter cockpit.
I've had the bike about 8 years (2nd owner), cleaned it a few weeks ago and remembered how cool it was, decided to do it up and use it as my commuter, but then remembered it would get nicked if I left it at Kings Cross overnight. Too many bikes to keep it idle so it's off but not for silly money as it's a very sought after bike.

Frame, stem, seatpost and crank are original. Brand new forks, brand new handlebars from Tokyo fixed, brand new KMC chain. Bit of rust around B.B. Decals aren't A1, headtube decal is peeling (see all this in photos).
Saddle and Handlebar grips WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN SALE! Won't split parts either, it needs to keep it's original bits!

I'd hang this bike on the lounge wall if my Wife would let me, it's a great alternative to all the steel courier fixie bikes that although nice are becoming very common. Check out the links below to see mine and another guys who has done his beautifully.

£280 + £20 4-5 day postage or collect from London W1 or Hitchin, Herts
or possible swap for a pair of recent rock shox revelation u-turn, can be anything between 90/100 to 130/140mm travel

I have more photos but can't post them as I'm new to this forum so pm me if you want them.
Thanks

Back