Anyone else bored today

computerbitz

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
i can see me having one of them days today, the wife is on nights and 2 of me kids aint well so stuck in all day with kids cartoons, going mad and looking at randon crap on the net. wouldnt be to bad if the stuff i bought the other day from ebay had turned up as would have had some new toys to play with and fit.

I'm sending Dr K out shopping around about 1.45 and settling down to watch the rugby with mini Kestonian!

I'm gonna pick up a nice old 1990 AlpineStars CroMega DX xcross today (you know, the yellow one, no e-stays)... and afterwards we'll (me and the other half) be eating at a nice Persian restaurant there and head out :) So nope, not bored either ( just here waiting to take off, do all women stay in the shower for about 45 minutes :?: ) Gonna be very happy with that bike since I always loved that fluor-yellow color and the decals on those old AlpineStars :D

Ive just got out of my pit and im sat patiently waiting for beer o clock to arrive :LOL:

Went for a ride at the crack of dawn, later on taking my little boy for his first horse riding lesson at the local RDA centre - which the mrs has brilliantly arranged to clash with the rugby :evil: :!: :!:

so i am the only poor sap thats going to be in for a dull day then. In the words of my eldest "thats so not fair" oh well cant be a bundle of excitment every weekend.

I need a hug. Girlfriend broke up yesterday.
She said I was more exited about bikes than about her.

I loved her, and liked the bikes. What is longer lasting???

LTS Biker":2gyfppma said:
I need a hug. Girlfriend broke up yesterday.
She said I was more exited about bikes than about her.

I loved her, and liked the bikes. What is longer lasting???

and i thought i was having a bad day

Back