Brand new Persol 714 polarized Steve Mcqueen sunglasses.

goodas12003

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, selling these superb Steve Mc persol sunglasses. They have the tortoise shell frames with the brown polarised glass lense. As you can see in the pic's, they fold. These are identical to the one's Steve Mcqueen worn on and off set and can be seen in movies such as " The Thomas crown affair". :cool: Check them out on Persol.com under technical section, there is a lot of work goes into these handmade in italy glasses. Im looking for £135 delivered uk only. Ta Dave.

Attachments

• persol 1.jpg
    persol 1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 926
  • persol 2.jpg
    persol 2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 926
  • persol 3.jpg
    persol 3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 926
I left my Persols on a table in a pizzeria in Switzerland on the way back from our hols. Best shades I've ever had. Really need to replace them. But these won't suit me.

No no.

His were blue lenses.

As per the pair I had made in France for my wedding day...

:LOL:

BB.

Actually, YES YES, as although he had blue lensed ones as well, he also wore the brown lense glasses in the thomas crown affair glider and dune buggy action sequences and off screen. You only have to look left at my avatar! Cheers Dave :cool:

Hi, the new special edition one's have only just come out and i have only seen them in florida the other week and they were retailing at $400. These are the classic one's same as he used to wear and the only difference between these and the new limited edition one's are that the new one's say Steve mcqueen on the inside of the arm and a slightly different folding hinge. If i could get new edition one's for this price, id buy them all.

Back