BoTM October 2010 - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this hand wringing about criticism is tosh. It's a competition not group therapy.

"If you aren't prepared that your bike undergo criticism as part of BoTM don't enter it."

doctor-bond":28d5ezd2 said:
All this hand wringing about criticism is tosh. It's a competition not group therapy.

"If you aren't prepared that your bike undergo criticism as part of BoTM don't enter it."

+1 ;)

doctor-bond":13vo9vcm said:

exactly............. :cool:

Could someone tell me were this picture of missmoneyoenny is that has no top on, because all i can find is one of her on a bike with a top on showing a small amount of cleavage i can not see why some of you are getting so excited, you see cleavage everyday of your life walikg aroud town.
Also its rather dis respectfull to missmoneypenny all she is doing is entering her BIKE in BOTM, i think some people need to grow up and act like adults instead of 12 yr old boys.

graham1975":11kg2756 said:
Could someone tell me were this picture of missmoneyoenny is that has no top on, because all i can find is one of her on a bike with a top on showing a small amount of cleavage i can not see why some of you are getting so excited, you see cleavage everyday of your life walikg aroud town.
Also its rather dis respectfull to missmoneypenny all she is doing is entering her BIKE in BOTM, i think some people need to grow up and act like adults instead of 12 yr old boys.

Do you bat for the other side or something :LOL: :LOL:

(only kidding) :LOL:

If I cant, here is my Emery single. Emery is a French builder. They make MTB between 1990 and 1995. It's a 1995' one. Frame is make with Ritchey WCS Prestige tube set.

Attachments

• 87171311_Emery.jpg
    87171311_Emery.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 624
Off Topic: I was actually referring to the first three comments after Miss Money Penny posted her photographs. I have absolutely nothing against Miss Money Penny I hasten to add, however the resulting Sid James humour is tired and passe.

:roll: right..

since people commented on my not getting a clean pic and a ride pic, here's one at the mid point of my ride, and as soon as it's been washed.. still wet

Attachments

• DSCF0462.JPG
    DSCF0462.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 569
  • DSCF0461.JPG
    DSCF0461.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 569
albatros38":l4qvf7vj said:
If I cant, here is my Emery single. Emery is a French builder. They make MTB between 1990 and 1995. It's a 1995' one. Frame is make with Ritchey WCS Prestige tube set.

Looks awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back