Baroness Thatcher admitted to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lighten up for god sake I am trying to steer the topic a bit more upbeat and to get away from the sympathy seeking "I am depressed at my lot" types.........................do something about it if you dont like it

brocklanders023":2i01duuo said:
Agree 100% mate. Strange that the people making these comments are also the ones supporting Thatcher.... What does that tell me? :?

As has been said before, I hope none of you ever find yourself fighting mental illness or end up loosing everything and dropping to the bottom of the tree.

I'm out.

I didnt offer support for Thatcher, I simply argued against the hatred.
And I dont know what it tells you other than youve already made your mind up, and we most likely wont agree on anything. Fair do's.

As for all the eyebrow raising 'im out' brigade, Do one. Nothing any of you have said makes me think you are worthy to raise eyebrows.

Go and stew over another Chablis.
Its all about opinions, and it would be a strange world if we all agreed on everything, but to summise you are better than someone else because of an opinion and to categorise people into a crass 'sun reader' clan is worthy itself of a :roll:

I have witnessed mental illness and also been diagnosed myself, but you wont ever find me getting rat arsed in the morning whinging about how the country let me down. Life is what you make of it, and we live in a land of opportunity.

The multi headed hydra that is the baroness thatcher thread lives again :LOL:

and KIS I only outed because of the monty shyton clip.....not a fan hence the :roll:

suburbanreuben":2y1d59hc said:
I think the BBC's coverage of the world cup proved that without doubt. Not an alcy or glue sniffer in sight, even when Alan Shearer bravely went to Soweto... :roll:

Confused. Are we in agreeance or have I missed something?
I presume the later, to which I would argue that of course there is always crime in slums.
But there are also hard working entrepreneurs whom will strive to get by, which the recent documentaries on the slums in Lagos, Nigeria proved. I was inspired by the hard working attitude of many of the Nigerians who lived day to day in a community genuinly worthy of being depressed about. And most importantly found happiness and morlals with their families, not excuses.

Is the whicked witch still kicking!

Although It was nice to see her lovely son on the news, wasn't it? :roll:

al.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back