Baroness Thatcher admitted to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
marin man":1ku0d5zb said:
GT-Steve":1ku0d5zb said:
It's so upsetting to see such derision of one of our strongest PM's, post WWII, no PM has done more to shape and influence this country in such a positive manner, and thank christ she was there to keep Kinnock out of power......... ;) ;)

Christ I could be here all night, but closed minds can't be opened now, can they :roll: :roll: :x

I cant believe it stevie....welcome and well met sir :cool:

I thought with the red hair you would be labour type :LOL: :LOL:

I'd never vote communist, I'm afraid... ;)

Thank the lord for sanity then stevie...pity you were not closer we could go out for a pint and discuss the problems facing the country.....I am thinking of forming a new political party...you will be chancellor and KIS will be foreign minister with IDB1 as ....erm......minister for not going out much :LOL:

Yup, bring back the press gang. Pissed and rowdy in the high st? Bof! lights out and en route to the West Indies.
Probably best left to the Navy to make men of them. I'm not sure the British Army is capable of much TBH. Bunch of Nancy boys. If it was left to them , we'd all be speaking German....

GT-Steve":33adv5wu said:
It's so upsetting to see such derision of one of our strongest PM's, post WWII, no PM has done more to shape and influence this country in such a positive manner, and thank christ she was there to keep Kinnock out of power......... ;) ;)

Christ I could be here all night, but closed minds can't be opened now, can they :roll: :roll: :x
Indeed they can't. :roll:

suburbanreuben":3pijxeth said:
Yup, bring back the press gang. Pissed and rowdy in the high st? Bof! lights out and en route to the West Indies.
Probably best left to the Navy to make men of them. I'm not sure the British Army is capable of much TBH. Bunch of Nancy boys. If it was left to them , we'd all be speaking German....

Are you american perchance....it is like them to try and change history is it not :?: :LOL:

Sorry guys - but this thread is turning into a club for Sun Readers.

Enjoy yourselves. I'm leaving you to it.

suburbanreuben":froc4ysp said:
Could it be that in the "most deprived town in the East" there is no work for these scroungers anyway? No work, no prospects, no hope; i think I'd be pissed at 8.30 am in that situation.

Thats the beauty of our free society, you have freedom to get up on your own two feet and achieve.
Even starting from the very bottom rung of a long ladder, there is always opportunity if you just try hard enough.
IMO the people you are defending give up too easily. and I really hope you wouldnt turn to alcohol for breakfast.

And as for clinical illness/depression being the route cause, you wont find many 'depressed' people in african slums. but you will find alot of people who will do almost anything to make a meagre living and get by in life.
It is the state that has created a class of quitters in the UK.
Depression is far too easily diagnosed and used as an excuse.

Man Up!

dbmtb":34o895cy said:
Sorry guys - but this thread is turning into a club for Sun Readers.
Enjoy yourselves. I'm leaving you to it.

Im saddened to feel accused of being part of that derogatory club. apologies if my opinions arent highbrow enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back