SSWC 2010 ~ Rotorua, New Zealand....

After several strange rounds of current MTB questions which involved everything from elastic bands to mouse traps and clothes pegs it seems that next years event will be either... Ireland or South Africa

We're going with Ireland if only for the fact the South African team have one of those f*ckin' Vuvuzelas and if they don't stop blowing it it's going somewhere where the sun doesn't shine tonight :?

2 hours to a "big bike ride" guess I better eat something and find a bike, hangover is fairly low level, beer is £5 a pint!

More later, once they have finished doing my new tattoo ;)

gil_m":dg7o0k9n said:
.... and the Philippines missed the cut of time

Surely they would have been perfect?

Shame really, as a member of the PinoyMTBiker Community I'd have definitely been up for it and although I've never ridden offroad in the Philippines I've absolutely no doubt that there are some super sweet trails plus super sweet beer at 25p a bottle and great rum at pretty much the same price. Actually, given the last two, is it not too late for the Philippines to be reconsidered?

All done and dusted now, we are off to Ireland next year :)

Sadly the beers not 25p a bottle and the chance of a cheap lady boy is slighlty less but at least they might get Guiness to sponsor it ;)

Shower and party time :p

Oh cock, not Ireland! I wanted Italy.

Ireland- damp, Guiness, Peat bog trails, erm...... (struggling to think of anything else tbh)

Italy- great food, great wine, beautiful scenery, great weather, stunning women, dry dusty trails, a love of cycling, more great food and it's a really cool road trip driving down over the Cols. A evening stop over beside Lake Como would have been great.

Back