Dusk 'til Dawn 2010 - 2nd / 3rd October

So what happened?

You remember two years ago?...you know, the heavens open bang on the dot of 8o'clock as the race starts and it rains solidly for the next ten hours turning the track into an East anglian version of the Somme.......well it was a lot like that :evil:

jango":hcnanhf7 said:
So what happened?

You remember two years ago?...you know, the heavens open bang on the dot of 8o'clock as the race starts and it rains solidly for the next ten hours turning the track into an East anglian version of the Somme.......well it was a lot like that :evil:

well put mate couldn't put it any better myself :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hello RekiBorter, Hope you had a good hol. Got cold, Got wet, Got covered in mud, got no brakes :shock: Got no middle ring, got sore legs, Got no sleep But boy did i have fun and im no longer a Retrobike Dusk Til Dawn Virgin! Hopefully same again next year. Lewisthewhipett :D

Well done Lewis, a bit of brutal introduction to D2D ;) Next year I will make sure I book no holidays in October :LOL:

Hichris, glad the hols where good. It was a bit hard going to say the least, not sure whether to thank you for letting me borrow the lights or curse you! After using yours as a helmet light i sold mine and splunged the extra cash for a full set of Ay up's.

I thought your lights were the dogs wotsits? Ay-Ups are very good, did you go for the helmet - pointy beam, bar mounted flood combo?

My troutlight was alot more powerfull (1200 lumens v 400 for the Ay up's) but the ay ups are simpler - neater, lighter run for 6 hours full whack and the light just seems to be better quality. Even though they are less power the light they do have is alot better and more usable. Yes, got the helmet and bar mounted set, love em!.

Back