Gator fade photos please !

magicmistertea

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hi,
im having a gatorfade paint job on my mc1 and rc30s to match my frame, im looking for gator fade photos of the mc1 bar/stem combo and of the original klein forks from all diffrent angles, the guy that is doing it wants to look at a load of examples so he gets the colours and the fades in the right place. could anyone send me some photos or send me some links to any good photos ? i have found a few but the more the better !

P.S Should i get the polished crown on the rc30s sprayed or should i leave it polished ?

thanks MMT

yea maybe

jonboy":25u9qyrh said:
You've got to leave the crown polished. I think it's look weird sprayed. IMO

i know what you mean, but.......... in all of the colour matched kleins with sus forks , the crown is sprayed.

ameybrook":gvu54zag said:
Replicating a Klein paintjob. These are uncharted waters. Thread carefully, friend. ;)
what about the guys at poshbikes? dont they have something to do with that storck guy and klein paint jobs?

(note: im not a klein guy and could be totally wrong, just going off memory here)

hollister":1ovtscjm said:
ameybrook":1ovtscjm said:
Replicating a Klein paintjob. These are uncharted waters. Thread carefully, friend. ;)
what about the guys at poshbikes? dont they have something to do with that storck guy and klein paint jobs?

(note: im not a klein guy and could be totally wrong, just going off memory here)

yea you are right, stork have replicated gator fades and storm jobbies on there bikes. as far as uncharted waters, well check out the airbrush link. linear fades are very easy to these guys. compared to what they can with an airbrush. the main thing is taking time to match the colours properly.

magicmistertea":2bfc836x said:
yea you are right, stork have replicated gator fades and storm jobbies on there bikes. as far as uncharted waters, well check out the airbrush link. linear fades are very easy to these guys. compared to what they can with an airbrush. the main thing is taking time to match the colours properly.

I'm no huge Klein fan, but I think its cool you're taking this on. Mostly because if you succeed, you'll be a hero. :D

Latest posts

Back