Bradbury Manitou

bushpig

Senior Retro Guru
I heard that one of you came across my Bradbury Manitou in Nottingham and snapped some pictures of it. If so, can we have a look! :D

recently? I know of a DB mani that was picked up at a cannock chase sale a few years back. I was offered it, but by passed it by due to the crack.

scant":6nfeuwke said:
recently? I know of a DB mani that was picked up at a cannock chase sale a few years back. I was offered it, but by passed it by due to the crack.

Have you kicked the habit, or do you just buy bikes on top of your addiction these days?

:LOL:

Stalker

I think that'll be me at lunchtime today - sorry, couldn't resist a stroke! Only took some camera pics of the forks for reference mind. You're lucky I didn't get there two weeks ago otherwise it would have been on its way to Manchester instead...

Nice to see that retrobike buying across the Atlantic is a two way street now... ;)

Mr K

Yea, kind of funny that so many DB manitous are on the wrong side of the pond ;). Counting this one, I only know of five in Nord Americana!

Wu-Tangled":2uj6cni6 said:
scant":2uj6cni6 said:

Have you kicked the habit, or do you just buy bikes on top of your addiction these days?

:LOL:

its probabily cheaper per gram than bikes ;)

manisideon.jpg

manifullside.jpg

manifront.jpg

would have made an okay pub bike I spose ;) but it went to a good home where its appreciated :D

Back