Baroness Thatcher admitted to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry harry but you shock me....I thought selling wines etc.would mean your customer base is basically middle class/upper class(conservative voting),people ;)

If you were a seller of real ale,and beer,I would understand you political view.....good oppo for poisoning some of the people you despise....pop something in the veuve cliqout and hey presto :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

didnt the IMF have to help Britain in 1976 because we were in such strife, and wasnt labour in power then

marin man":3l13lp38 said:
Sorry harry but you shock me....I thought selling wines etc.would mean your customer base is basically middle class/upper class(conservative voting),people ;)

..pop something in the veuve cliqout and hey presto :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have a pretty large wine selection in the cellar so stop generalising.

It's also a well known fact that lefties have better taste - just look at you and your KCNCs. :LOL:

And btw it's "Veuve Clicquot" and it's overrated.

Yes it is over rated as I am a moet man myself ;)

and it is not generalising...it is a fact......stuck up people go on about the bouqet etc of wine while the lefty generally necks it......just how Ive been brought up....blame my parents......oh and brown beer-miners...also a fact :LOL:

(the above was a lighthearted quip) ;)

:LOL: :LOL:

Yes it is over rated as I am a moet man myself

You have no idea how funny that is :LOL: Moet :LOL:

I know you are only kidding but

stuck up people go on about the bouqet etc of wine while the lefty generally necks it......just how Ive been brought up....blame my parents......oh and brown beer-miners...also a fact

Stuck up people usually have absolutely no idea what they are buying or talking about. Worse, they tend to be very opinionated, resistant to advice and generally quite borish...and I wouldn't mind some of the above if they had a moderate knowledge base, but they don't.
They normally buy Moet when I recommend Bruno Paillard.

No offence implied or intended

:LOL:

You know what harry....I realllly like you....seriously you remind of a favourite dickens character of mine :LOL: :LOL:

I like your sense of humour :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back