The hunt for another Deputy AEC

davy-g":1etannlq said:
wot the heck is a Forum AEC?

I always thought AEC was a type of lorry??? ;) ;)

Forum AEC is the epitomy of coolness married to a gnarly radness. The deputy is just a bit less so.

Is no one interested at all? Its like high noon all over!

kaiser":74q0d5b1 said:
davy-g":74q0d5b1 said:
wot the heck is a Forum AEC?

I always thought AEC was a type of lorry??? ;) ;)

Forum AEC is the epitomy of coolness married to a gnarly radness. The deputy is just a bit less so.

Is no one interested at all? Its like high noon all over!

you are a funny guy :LOL:

told you already big eck's yer man, sell it to him when you two bunk up together at the tress ;)

Out of interest for obvious reasons (would look cool in my avatar though) but what duties of deputy AEC exactly are?

based on observing kaiser lots of things,

errrm .....wearing the official retro bike apparel....
mmmm..... being all gnarly & radish ......
yeah let me think.......must be summit .......

no, that's it, to much like hard work if you ask me.

this gnarly redish thing is worrying
si was no well at bdw ,is the chief also gonna suffer

Radoslaw":2uxl3zmq said:
Out of interest for obvious reasons (would look cool in my avatar though) but what duties of deputy AEC exactly are?

The AEC stuff is still very much in its infancy but its along the lines of trying to coordinate the rides with the other sections and I think there will be a few more site type things coming up. Also promoting our rides to the other sections or coming up with a few more ideas. Each area is different and fortunately ours doesn't need much organising as genreally everyone is up for it and gets involved in the planning. As I say theres a new guy in town next year and I think he's got a few more ideas, ultimately its to promote retro rides and meet up with other sections and try to get a few more folks coming along.

Back