Baroness Thatcher admitted to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!

''COAL MINER RAPIST FINALLY GETS HER DUE'S''

''THE DAY THE WORLD WAITED FOR IS FINALLY UPON US, ANCIENT FOGIE, MAGGIE FATCHER HASNT BEEN ABLE TO ESCAPE THE HANDS OF TIME AND IS DUE TO FINALLY CROAK. EX-MINERS AND LEFTIES EVERYWHERE WERE LAST NIGHT DANCING IN THE STREET AT THE PROSPECT OF OUR EX-LEADER DYING IN PAIN. WHEN QUIZED, JOE BLOGGS REPLIED 'SHE WAS EVIL, APPARENTLY FROM THE AGE OF 4 SHE TOLD HER MUM SHE WANTED TO RULE THE WORLD AND MAKE LIFE HARD ON THE GHASTLY NORTHERNERS. AND AS FOR THE SWEATIES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HADRIAN'S, WELL SHE HAD OTHER PLANS FOR THEM'.'' THE NATION HOLDS ITS BREATH FOR A PAINFULL END, PERHAP THEIR WISH WILL COME TRUE.brought to you by KIS. Bog wipe reporter of the year 2010.

marin man":2egcveji said:
Sorry guys I thought i was being positive.....Its living in norfolk....not much to feel positive about where I am at the moment :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:shock: try North London :x I'll change places

KeepItSteel":3go8z6pl said:
HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!

''COAL MINER RAPIST FINALLY GETS HER DUE'S''

''THE DAY THE WORLD WAITED FOR IS FINALLY UPON US, ANCIENT FOGIE, MAGGIE FATCHER HASNT BEEN ABLE TO ESCAPE THE HANDS OF TIME AND IS DUE TO FINALLY CROAK. EX-MINERS AND LEFTIES EVERYWHERE WERE LAST NIGHT DANCING IN THE STREET AT THE PROSPECT OF OUR EX-LEADER DYING IN PAIN. WHEN QUIZED, JOE BLOGGS REPLIED 'SHE WAS EVIL, APPARENTLY FROM THE AGE OF 4 SHE TOLD HER MUM SHE WANTED TO RULE THE WORLD AND MAKE LIFE HARD ON THE GHASTLY NORTHERNERS. AND AS FOR THE SWEATIES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HADRIAN'S, WELL SHE HAD OTHER PLANS FOR THEM'.'' THE NATION HOLDS ITS BREATH FOR A PAINFULL END, PERHAP THEIR WISH WILL COME TRUE.brought to you by KIS. Bog wipe reporter of the year 2010.

I thought you were a damned reporter :LOL: :LOL:

Not enough spelling mistakes to fool me though :LOL:

and tintin....I also hate london so I will stay in my cruddy little town where I am known and respected....but thanks for the offer :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My dad wasn't a coal miner; factory mechanic actually but I went to school in the early eighties, where sports or school trips were off the agenda although that didn't matter because our school field was sold off for housing.

I also remember being at work towards the end of the eighties and being lumbered with the "Community Charge", i.e., the Poll Tax (~40% of my wages) which turned out to be the end of it all for the 'Iron Lady'. The Disagreement of the People indeed. Some decisions can't be steamrollered through like that.

I also remember inflation running at 20%, 3.6 million unemployed and a certain person friend to the Dictators of the world.

Yes the eighties were fun for us old enough to remember them.

I never wish death upon anyone but it won't stop me having a bit of a smile when it does happen, be it tomorrow or in twenty years time.

Tramp the Dirt Down....

KeepItSteel":hpvmw5xx said:
repeat what their coal mining dad told em.

My Dad was a librarian, not a coal miner. My grandpa lost his leg down the pit though. And my grandma voted tory. In fact so did my parents, until Thatch.

So I don't see your point.

gibbleking":3d2o0geo said:
thatcher wasnt the cause...she was merely a symptom put in charge by the 35 percent(of the 40 percent of the population) who bothered to vote..

the greatest enemy this country has is apathy...

Indeed.

KeepItSteel":29sd5aro said:
I dont agree with Thatcherite extremism. But I do agree with sympathy for a fellow human.
Compassion- a quality she was seemingly totally devoid of, not just for individuals, but whole communities. Even many of her fellow tories were aghast at her ruthlessness, and dismissed by her as "wets".
Forgive me for not grieving when she does finally descend into Hades, but she was a nasty bit of work and no mistake, her legacy to the country an "I'm all right Jack" attitude which is sadly all too prevalent today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back