Log your rides

mikee":31n6407g said:
took velo and zigzag out in the lomonds (my hill) yesterday
they seemed a bit put out by the 4.5 mile climb to start with
but once up the bishop hill they cheered up a bit ,well ZZ did anyway
he was girly giggling at the gliders straffing us
took off the edge of the world a nice near vertical in places mile long
descent ,zz all giggly again ,velo cautiously walking it
trekked acress the diel's burdens (i hate that bit) and on to the radio mast and singletrack heaven and a 4 mile down hill back to my house
for tea coffee etc

top day as any up there are ,tho i think velo was a bit nacked
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... start=3750
for some pics(bottom of the page )

Nice pics!
I gotta get out for a weekend in the hills.

Biked to work today, been a good few months,nice enough morning. Light died on me, fortunately not far from work. 20.5miles with a wee detour on the way home :D

Went out last night for a couple of hours, trail finding over the tops of the Carneddau. Wet cold and muddy, feet frozen solid. But a lovely ride in a clear and starry night.

Riding through the Winter is hopefully going to serve me well come Springtime. :cool:

I did another 20 miles round Windsor Great Park last night, stopped by a warden for tresspassing who then said we looked like nice fella's so we can do what we want (?)
Temperature drop really hit home last night, my feet were still like two lumps of ice when I eventually got to bed

Cold. Windy. Expect the commute will end up like this soon.

Icy_Wind.jpg

On Monday I rode from Rowberrow over the top of the Mendips towards Burrington via Black Down and the trig point at Beacon Batch, then back and then generally all over the place around there including the trig point again. It was a lovely sunny day, not to cold and the trails were pretty much all dry. I saw some people walking, I saw some people painting, I saw three moutainbikers, one in the distance and I spoke to the other two and showed them some trails. I also saw 3 squirrels, loads of pheasants, lots of trees and rocks and stones and some mud. I was out for around 3 hours and did maybe 15 to 20 miles. I was on my SS and I just rode along enjoying the peace and quiet.

Did about 15 miles today with a couple of mates. One has just picked up a mid 90's diamond back. Did more chatting than riding but sometimes its better that way

Back