Baroness Thatcher admitted to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your point about kids with no aspirations is very true.

We have a wasted generation who expect opportunity to be thrown at them.

I was about to go out and buy either the Sun or the Mail but see no need now after reading marin man and kis's comments! :LOL:

Oh, and for those suggesting the last new Labour lot were 'lefties'.... :shock:

I will not shed a tear when the old goat passes. As for a state funeral... I thought the country was skint? :?

brocklanders023":1q1yivyz said:
I was about to go out and buy either the Sun or the Mail but see no need now after reading marin man and kis comments

I dont read the above celebrity filled toilet paper my self...doubt steel does either but I cant vouch for him :LOL: :LOL:

my comments?

Im guilty of feeling disgusted about people wishing death on an OAP whom they think they know all about but probably only repeat what their coal mining dad told em.

I dont agree with Thatcherite extremism. But I do agree with sympathy for a fellow human.

I was mentioned in the above "comment" as well,she was only guilty of cleaning up the mess left by previous "leaders" so my comments stand.

If you know only the negative side then best not to comment in my opinion.

brocklanders023":3kdu61fd said:
marin man":3kdu61fd said:
If you know only the negative side then best not to comment in my opinion.

Have you actually read some of the things you've posted on this thread?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i don't think so :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry guys I thought i was being positive.....Its living in norfolk....not much to feel positive about where I am at the moment :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back