Baroness Thatcher admitted to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
KeepItSteel":11dfdfvo said:
One day people will look at both sides of an argument and be able to make their own minds up.
Not in my life time though.

This of course goes both ways chaps.

Don't forget while she was in her first cabinet job she stopped school milk :twisted:

DM is spot on

dbmtb":1z4y52py said:
KeepItSteel":1z4y52py said:
One day people will look at both sides of an argument and be able to make their own minds up.
Not in my life time though.

This of course goes both ways chaps.

Absolutamente.

She was no saint, by a long shot. I see both sides, I also see the hatred.

i dont like any politician.
i have a few things to say...
they are all the same .....george orwell was spot on when it came to politics

i dont like the eu ..it costs this country billions to prop up bankrupt countries who state hobby is to avoid paying taxes,watching while countries who banned our beef imports simply because they felt they could get away with it while our weak kneed lot sat back and watched while our farming industry went belly pork up,then did nothing as the fines that were imposed on these countries went unpaid,dont get me started on the petrol taxes we are forced to pay while the petrol giants are stiffing us at every chance to raise prices unhindered by those in charge who could stop them,,,

thatcher wasnt the cause...she was merely a symptom put in charge by the 35 percent(of the 40 percent of the population) who bothered to vote..

the greatest enemy this country has is apathy...
as an example i watch children in war torn poverty stricken hell holes in parts of africa filling classrooms desperate and eager to learn...while ours are deserted by uninterested youth more concerened in gang culture and making money( a generalisation i know but the most commen denominater in inner city life sadly).....

if people in this country cared more and did more to change then we would all be better off...

viva the revolution.
ps stalin believed in the free market economy too bthw....go figure..(lenin didnt so he changed his mind)

my 2 pence worth....

footnote:
2 more things:

just read that a drugaddict is being paid by the state to be steralised so he doesnt get anyone preganant......sheesh...

just passed two people standing outside the job center holding cans of half drunk special brews waiting to sign on...it was 9 in the morning and they were peed all ready...

this annoys me for obvious reasons ....

For once gibbleking,I agree wholeheartedly with everything you say....

I also saw the two drunks outside the job centre when I drove past in my jaaaaaaaaggggg :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back