retro bike is in mbuk

right i see
but seriously, I arrived late thu night this year. early on friday as newbie went to the organisers/security hut to ask where RB were placed and everyone said WHO, wonder if they would welcome back again nxt year?

This year at MM was the first time we have ever put together anything like a proper 'show' at an organised event. None of us got there until Friday afternoon and so it's not surprising they didn't remember we were coming. Judging by the overall reaction and what the organisers told John at the end it was a success and we will definitley be back next year and at other events too.

That two magazines we've been in now.. Only a matter of time before that big feature !!

ameybrook":2ok4r4kt said:
John":2ok4r4kt said:
ameybrook":2ok4r4kt said:
Funny I'm in the US and I saw it. Nice job boys.

In MBUK??

Yeah there's a pretty well-stocked magazine shop here in town, and yeah, I picked it up and you were in there for MM.

:shock: this months MBUK isn't in my local newsagent yet!

MadCowKev":1wts9acp said:

Well, now I dont know :oops: I know its MBUK, and I know it was a write-up for the MM race, with a bunch of pics of the RB crew.

Don't worry, bike magazine distrubution in the uk is a running joke over here! It doesn't surprise me that you can get it in the states before we get a whiff of it over here!

MadCowKev":26lztk23 said:
ameybrook":26lztk23 said:
John":26lztk23 said:
ameybrook":26lztk23 said:
Funny I'm in the US and I saw it. Nice job boys.

In MBUK??

Yeah there's a pretty well-stocked magazine shop here in town, and yeah, I picked it up and you were in there for MM.

ner ner the ner neeeerr lol i got mine and its got stickers and a pack of top trump bike cards in it as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm never gonna get to see this mag, I'm in Bushwacker NW Western Australia; lucky to find an Internet Cafe :shock:

Can anyone scan it in? :D

pete_mcc":xa60z5u6 said:
Don't worry, bike magazine distrubution in the uk is a running joke over here! It doesn't surprise me that you can get it in the states before we get a whiff of it over here!

Bit OT but my local newsagent got MBUK in today and then proudly told me that a copy of Singletrack arrived too. It only came out on 6th Sept!

wonder if a deal could be struck with MBUK for a feature on all things retro, combined with the months freebie, a couple of retrobike stickers :)

JeRkY":g44nzo8n said:
wonder if a deal could be struck with MBUK for a feature on all things retro, combined with the months freebie, a couple of retrobike stickers :)

And some retro mint sauce to go with it.

Back