And today I did......

looked out my winter/all conditions tyres for GT. Panaracer Cinders :) So what if it rains. I have the Endura stealth 'boil in the bag' softshell. Nice ;)

today I nearly got killed by a pr1ck driving a 205 up London road who decided to use the bus lane as a short cut without checking to see if it was occupied.

Today I'm missing out on a photoshoot at the shop with bikebiz for the award we won :( probably a good thing though as I've only worn my uniform once since starting :LOL:

Going to chicksands tomorrow and have just realized mt explosif wont be very ideal since one of the guys has claimed a demo orange five to play on . I expect the day will mostly be dicking about on the 4x track . So while tidying the spare room ( leaking central heating ) I looked at the pile of parts and with some swapping about there is enough for a bike . The blue trailstar was pulled from the shelf along with the z1 bombers ( need a service but will be fine for a day ) the other trailstar will give up its wheels and brakes and the firemountain its bars and cranks .

......some unwrapping :cool:

DSC08329.jpg

Back