Royal Mail

jonboy

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just thought i'd let you know about some recent frustrations I have had with Royal Mail......

A parcel posted on the 7th September finally arrived today - that's 26 days in the post. Is that a record ?

Also recently: 2 x missing bank statements & 1 x missing cheque (for sale of goods on here).

I can't believe that Royal Mail employees have the cheek to strike. If they did a half decent job then they might get my sympathies - they don't! Get back to work!

strikers need at least some sympathy from the public, striking firemen, teachers, prison officers etc had that,

is there any sympathy for the RM? ummm.....

amt27":2qg03rmz said:
strikers need at least some sympathy from the public, striking firemen, teachers, prison officers etc had that,

Please see my comments on the other RM thread. :evil:

amt27":sh3ef8iz said:

Sorry don't have any sympathy for that lot either. All the fire men i've know(that a fair few) all had two jobs. And not because they were low paid but because could have even more money. Teachers get 6 weeks leave in one go plus all the other school holidays & 8k extra in London. Prison officers may have a good case but at least they can have accommodation provided. I had a bit of trouble with one in an old job. he's a W***ker. shouldn't get personal but hay oh :roll:

Latest posts

Back