Harry Hall Decals

DSP

Retro Newbie
I'm just in the process of making up an old Harry Hall 531 together with a Guerciotti (both circa 1987). Does anyone know where to source Harry Hall decals as they are no longer available at the shop?

DSP":gah6ooia said:
I'm just in the process of making up an old Harry Hall 531 together with a Guerciotti (both circa 1987). Does anyone know where to source Harry Hall decals as they are no longer available at the shop?

H Lloyd cycles have to be the first port of call.

H Lloyd don't have them in their list (but that's not to say that they don't do them).

I had a similar requirement and spoke to the HH shop. They directed me to Neill Shankland at Atlantic Boulevard. He will supply them as part of a paint job, but not independently.

Many thanks for the advice. I wasn't aware of Atlantic Boulevard but will give them a try as its only a short trip for me over to Bury. May even get them to do the Guerciotti but that may have to wait until the new year!

Looks good so I'll be popping over to Bury next week. I am planning to build the Harry Hall up as a winter trainer with some old Tiagra bits. It did me proud when racing in the 80's so the least I can do is get it back together and take it out on the road. The Guerciotti is another matter as I'm thinking of rebuilding it with the original Campag groupset once resprayed/chromed so have already started trawling various sites.

Latest posts

Back