Show us your...Yeti Arc's

guess i should put mine in this thread, too.

Attachments

• as1.jpg
    as1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 2,716
  • aslt1.jpg
    aslt1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 2,716
wasn't there a 'yetis' or yeti arc BOTM a while back. Can't seem to find it. . . Perhaps someone can post a link?
Worth looking at the FRO's (and C26 ;) ), a sthe overall 'look' is pretty similar, same geometry, loopstays, oval tubes, just of a slimmer variety in steel.
And you've checked the 'your yeti's' on yetifan, yes?

We're a shy lot, the yeti owners. We know we have the Bugatti Veyron of bikes, and get a bit embaressed showing off to all the Ferrari owners and making them feel inadequate :oops:
. . probably says something about size of certain things and all that too :?

maybe stike a poll jez, and eacher user who can, can tick. I have a collection of yeti's but no arc any more (but you showed it earlier).
But I do have an ARC AS/LT- does that count?
And a kokopelli HT. The euro-arc. Arc with no looptail. Does that count too?
Poll with the info you want mate and we'll tick the boxes ;) ;) :cool:

John Hello ! just saw this post, indeed Geoff's Green / Grey ARC is still in very good hands, untouched as I agree with all posts here that stuff is not to be ridden... Only thing might do is lend it to some friends of mine who have a big Mountain bike magazine in French for them to celebrate their 20th anniversary... Getting a few messages asking me to swap it but as it was the bike i dreamt of when competing it is unlikely to leave my Kitchen ;)

Good luck to all of you ARC fans... long live Yeti's....

Bonjour Xavier, welcome to the site. Glad to hear the ARC is still in good hands :) Post the scans if it does appear in print!
Take it easy zav,
nick,

jonrock":i1lzcjnq said:
Heres mine alas before I sold it off.... :cry:
J
DSC025411.jpg

This here takes every other hardtail to church!

Its absolutely gorgeous. THE ultimate hardtail.

I salute you sir!

Latest posts

Back