2009 Jeff Jones 3D Spaceframe Ti

highlandsflyer":94j7q1hu said:
Do they do a men's version?

sorry, just the ladies shopping deluxe, i have. i dont have the wicker basket on the front, as im a weight weenie ;)

Pah!

You know fine well you can get the Fortnum & Mason 'Carbon Weave Classic', with the Ti brace and onion hangers at 420g all in! (Or if you are feeling rich there is the 'Grocery Dash', full aerodynamic fairing crash resistant kevlar/carbon technology combined with ample storage for those last minute dinner party items, available from all good bike suppliers.)

Just wait until I get my steel Spaceframe, I will take you out and show you how to shop for dinner! :)

new rubber, Continental Mountain King 2.4

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

JamesMatlock":3o4zmmh7 said:
Awesome bike, in every way!

Just been reading the same thread on MTBR.

Whats with all the hate over there? Idiots.

yeah, this is the only website where its gets real praise.

bike radar and mtbr can get a little heated, there like a bunch of kids in the school ground some of them.

I think its stunning. And when it comes to any hobby price is irrelevent so long as you can afford it.

Some people just dont get it, its not about whats better for a specific job, its what makes you smile. all hobbies are about making you smile and getting away from the mundane of day to day life.

If life was about best tools for a job everybody would own a Focus and people wouldnt ever buy a Ducati. Bad times!

There is something so beautiful about these little boutique frames.

theres a lot of bike snobbery going on, some people need to chill and just enjoy there bikes rather than get all worked up over other peoples.

thanks for the kind comments folks.

Even worse its like reverse snobbery!

Some people hate to see others doing well.

I tend to applaud it and see stuff like that as an inspiration. Well done Sir.

yeah, keeping a hold of it.

i have a rule of, if i dont use it, it goes.

id hate to lose the jones, it was a tough one to get hold of, so makes sense to simply use it more.

Back