Lincoln Ride - 14th November 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
legrandefromage":2z3k8uwg said:
dont shake Pickle's broken hand BTW, or drop a spanner on it

or expect him to catch a falling bike with it either...

Hmmmm, not my best move was it. 'Ohh, bike falling off workstand, I know I'll catch it with my fecked hand' Duuuh :LOL:

Went to the docs last week and have been prescribed some SERIOUS painkillers! They're bloody huge! Still, least they work.

Finally got a hospital appointment for 1 Dec to get it sorted.

longun":1t28hvci said:
chrisv40":1t28hvci said:
What you done to your neck Chris?

went surfing last saturday and neptune had a go at breaking my neck :shock: shallow water and 6 ft wave,endoed over my board,neck/head contacted the floor and held me under for about 10 seconds. couldnt move my neck properly ,felt all funny and my left hand upper body went num.was and am still scared ive done some real damag,its costing me at the chiropracters but hopefully itll be rite soon.

more pissed of i missed the 10:10 10/10/10 ride after lol

i will be back but its been a good wake up call that i dont bounce anymore,gotta take it easy if i want to see lil longun grow up :D

how's the board :LOL:

glad you are recoverong

dont worry dave,left yours at home ;) glad i did or id of fallen even harder from a higher hieght lol

went to chiros yesterday,feel sore today and going again friday so hopfully ill be sorted sooner rather tahn later. missing a tattoo session friday now as well :roll:

Route planning ride pencilled in for Sunday, so I'll see what I can find.

Chances are I'll stick with the route we did last time, but half way round there is a section where I always turn right.......so I may go left and see what happens ;)

I'll come play but may have to chip when you come close to the city as i'm working in the evening, unless i bring the car... hmmm? Let us know times boys!

legrandefromage":1g4vfgcg said:
If the headset arrives, it will be the Overbury's

If not, it will be the Overbury's

:LOL:

if it arrives i'll be on a khs. if not i'll be on the pro flex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back