Boulder Defiant full suspension - FINAL PRICE REDUCTION

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
A sudden and rather unexpected bill for the wife's car means I've got to clear out a few goodies and part finished projects.

Boulder Defiant
Retro full suspension from around 1994
Frame size is 22.5" effective top tube with a 19" C to T seat tube, although the seat tube measurement is fairly meaningless due to the heavily sloping top tube.
Build comes as follows

Ritchey Logic headset - New
XT 8 speed front mech - Great condition
Shock has recently been serviced and the frame is in absolutely excellent condition.
This was Jez's and I'm gutted to have to let it go.

Frame only - NOW JUST £175
Might consider a deal on a frame or frame/fork but would need about £100 cash to me.

Control Tech stem 1 1/8" 120mm - Like New £15
Rock Shox Judy DH Forks - Great condition£50
Avid 2.0 levers - Great condition £15
Race Face Titanium bottom bracket - Fitted to bike but NOS £40

pbpic1514008.jpg

pbpic1514007.jpg

pbpic1514006.jpg

Judy DHs - £50
RF Ti BB (68 x 107) - £40
Control Tech stem - £15
Avid levers - £15

Hello all - I'm a newbie. Been 'eavesdropping' for a while but joined up recently in order to acquire a shiny purple bit from Jez.

Dave_H - you have PM!

Hi Dave_H

I sent you a pm yesterday - did you get it?

I'm interested in this for my girlfriend - she loves riding my Manitou FS but the seat tube is a tad too high for her.

Could you let me know the standover height of this from the ground to the top of the top tube where it intersects with the seat tube please?

Do you know what sort of weight the bare frame is? Anyone? I know it's cro-mo but wonder what they weigh at this size with their small front triangle.

If it's suitable I'd also be interested in many of the bits on it if they are still available. Can I have first dibs please?

Ta.

Back