ALERT: Could DEORE 2 get in touch immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what your saying Jez, Ive only been a member here for 3 weeks and ive been stiffed already :cry:

Still you live and learn :LOL:

Yeh - shame mate. First one for me on this forum.

Another forum 3 years ago (pc one) a chap stifffed 25k out of people. An actual forum was setup to work out who this chap had ripped off and obviously an investigation took place. Not sure if they ever caught him.

got the impression he was tall from something he said in one of his threads... not sure if that helps!

WOW. Lucky me.

I tryed to buy this guy the X-lite chicken stix he had for sale, but he said he didn´t have Paypal, so it could only be a bank transfer. I asked for his bank account but he never answered me.

Back then, i got p*ssed. Now, i´m sad for you guys, but glad that he didn´t answered me.

Hope it all work´s out the easy way, fellas.

Cheers

I'm really sorry to hear that so may people have been let down, it's really dispiriting.

I have often posted out items on receiving a cheque and without waiting for it to clear, on here and elsewhere. I do think that it is good be trusting of others although that has clearly been betrayed here. I just hope one bad apple (and it looks like seriously rotten) doesn't lead to an air of distrust although it would be completely understandable if it did in the short term.

Not to make light of the situation and it will be very cold comfort but his karma is f****d

Hi deore 2

Appreciate you coming back to us on the forum and thank you for the personal message.

I guess we can all breathe a sigh of relief now - you can understand why we have to go to these lengths to get a response.

I'll be honest with you - I didnt think we would ever hear from you again. especially with the experiences and different aliases people were referring to you, postal orders/no paypal/yes paypal etc.

Taking on board the postal strike, if you could do what you promised and send out and pay up...I think we can lay this matter to rest.

I will have to add that communication is key here - if you had kept in touch with the chaps on here who have been waiting then we may have not ended up in this horrible mess and wasted time.

This forum is a very trusting place, and despite the odd bad egg, we've never had a scare which has affected as many before. Retrobike is too close a network of trusting individuals to have to have this happen - the consequences of this were pretty apparant in the tone of peoples posts.

Look forward to recieving payment for the phone I sent you and also hoping these guys on here get what youve agreed to send them.

All the best.

Keeping an eye on this and a couple of other classified issues.

People can and will be banned.

Deore can you reply to my PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back