Lincoln Ride - 14th November 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickle":1beujclt said:
Nice (and flattering) to see all the regulars want to come!

want? you are an AEC and a MOD. rumour has it if we dont come we will be shot

lewis1641":8l20r2jh said:
Pickle":8l20r2jh said:
Nice (and flattering) to see all the regulars want to come!

want? you are an AEC and a MOD. rumour has it if we dont come we will be shot

:twisted:

I am your Modding AEC and you will do as I say!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Possible for me - although unlikely to be the SEX as a) seriously doesn't work in crap conditions - she suffers from heavy bouts of chain suck b)put away for the winter.

chrisv40":oifh0k3f said:
What you done to your neck Chris?

went surfing last saturday and neptune had a go at breaking my neck :shock: shallow water and 6 ft wave,endoed over my board,neck/head contacted the floor and held me under for about 10 seconds. couldnt move my neck properly ,felt all funny and my left hand upper body went num.was and am still scared ive done some real damag,its costing me at the chiropracters but hopefully itll be rite soon.

more pissed of i missed the 10:10 10/10/10 ride after lol

i will be back but its been a good wake up call that i dont bounce anymore,gotta take it easy if i want to see lil longun grow up :D

:shock:
Take it easy mate, hope your feeling better soon, did you check yourself out at hospital?

chrisv40":3cgvvjev said:
:shock:
Take it easy mate, hope your feeling better soon, did you check yourself out at hospital?
ho
no :roll: should have really but you get what you pay for and my chiro is spot on tbh

pickle................march buddy,20 week scan is tomorrow,super chuffed and was very happy to see "buscuit" on fist scan,well impressed

gotta find a retro junior bike t ;)

dont shake Pickle's broken hand BTW, or drop a spanner on it

or expect him to catch a falling bike with it either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back