98 Kona Kilaeua (Updated (again!))

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Didn't weigh the frame to be honest, was lighter than I expected though when I initially bought it. I’ve only managed to get out on it twice since I built it up with one thing or another. It did feel nice and responsive when I did manage to get out.

suburbanreuben":2o0n0j7u said:
Nice. I saw one of these yellow Kilaueas abandoned and stripped nekkid in Godalming High St yesterday. It's ripe for liberation, but is secured with a mutha of a lock.

Is it still there?!! I love this colour...any idea what size it is?

KeepItSteel":3qc1tqlk said:
suburbanreuben":3qc1tqlk said:
Nice. I saw one of these yellow Kilaueas abandoned and stripped nekkid in Godalming High St yesterday. It's ripe for liberation, but is secured with a mutha of a lock.

Yup, it's still there, just frame and wheels, about 19" I would say, but outside a very busy pub with big windows. :?

suburbanreuben":2l4n3hod said:
KeepItSteel":2l4n3hod said:
suburbanreuben":2l4n3hod said:

Yup, it's still there, just frame and wheels, about 19" I would say, but outside a very busy pub with big windows. :?

Fair game though surely? It would only be cut off and scrapped.
19" will do me fine! Im on the search for bolt cutters now... Can I ask if the next time you see it, if you can check for dents? If all clear I may give it a go! maybe will contact the council first.
(if you are willing to PM me the location) ;)

Back