Retrobike at the Movies - 'Klunkerz' UK Premiere

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
Picking up from various threads that have previewed the now much anticpated showing of 'Klunkerz - the movie' - we now have the official information regarding it's showing in Bethnal Green on Saturday 20th October at 5pm - as part of the London Bicycle Film Festival.

I think we can safely say that this is going to be an official Retrobike gathering so please book your tickets here ASAP:

http://bicyclefilmfestival.com/2007_sit ... day5pm.php

Once you can confirm you are going we will no doubt organise the social side which may include the following:

Bike stroking at Condor, Grays Inn
Lunchtime drinking - various
Hoxton fin spotting in, of all places, Hoxton
After dark cycling - Victoria Park? The bright lights?
Eating, drinking and dancing - TBA

Obviously a strict dress code of jeans, checked shirts, baseball hats and stick-on handlebar taches should be observed....

More anon.

Neil

Is that a 5pm start time for the movie? Im at the footy in Islington till about 5pm and was wondering if iv'e time to get there....no idea where bethnal green is.

South London. Wouldn't take too long from Highbury. Normally have 20 mins of adverts before the start :?

Cool, just checked out the map, not that far at all :D Looks like im coming!! Now just to find somewhere to stay.

I would offer my place but my 'soon to be ex' is still not moved out. Sorry

There's a travelodge just off houndsditch..not far from bethnal green.

I am not sure if I'll make it, it's a bit wife depending what with it coming the week after our little jolly to the peaks ...

booking two as we speak. Bit of a mare as the cinema only books by showing number not film title (?) and they aren't showing the same info as the website link above. So we'll see.

But we'll be there. Up for stuff in the day but may head home after film and maybe some food if anyone's eating????

Ticketmeister

I've got 4 tickets for the 5pm showing - must admit the Eastern European lady didn't fill me with confidence either... no confirmation of bookings to be had etc. etc.

Anyways - I have three spare tickets for those who can't be bothered to phone ahead and want them - £7 each on the day. PM me...

Neil

PS. You do all realise it'll just be us dontcha....!

Back