To Bay or not to Bay the AMP?

LardLover

Retro Guru
Could really do with shifting my AMP B4 frame and F3XC forks. Do you think it's worth bunging it on Ebay? Just looking to sell the frame and forks (inc Ringle headset + seatpost).

Cheers.

:D

It depends. A complete B3 just went for 286 USD on ebay.com... I bet that's not what you're looking to get from your frameset ?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i reckon it'll make more on ebay.uk
stick retro & vintage in the listing title. bung the ebay link in ebay watch when you've listed it & add AMP for sale in your signature

also make it a worldwide auction, be prepared to ship & quote actual shipping prices to various destinations :)

perhaps put a reserve on if you're not confident - however there is the risk this may put people off.

Make the Buy It now what you'd realistically be happy with for it - you never know somebody might snap it up and at least you've got the minimum you would accept.

LardLover":1lsyxuld said:
How do you go about getting prices for shipping overseas?

work out what its going to weigh boxed up & the dimensions. try parcel to go & other companies for price quotes. I think jez had a shipping price quote thread on this site somewhere?

parcel2go.com - complete bike in box 102 x 67 x 20 cm, 14 kg in weight cost £102 to Australia. They have a quick quote section where you can quickly work it out if you know the dimensions.

Back