Finished build the Dogsbolx!

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Sadly on its maiden ride I managed to royally f*ck up the resulting faceplant cost me my front teeth & 15 stitches to my face, all of which has healed, the only remaining scars (other than on my upper lip) are the scrapes to the previously extremely good condition techlite levers and precisiion billet shifter pods !!!!

Any way, since I failed to get any pictures of it in its boxfresh state...here it is after the fact...most of the blood has been washed off but there is some just about visible here and there on the bike.

Once again, thanks to those of you that made this possible, and therefore indirectly cost me my teeth and boyish good looks! :p

Frame: Roberts Dogsbolx
Fork: Pace RC30 (sprayed by Bob Jacksons)
Headset: (cant remember at mo)
BB: Royce Ti
Cranks: Middleburn RS4
Rings: Middleburn outer & inner, Shimano M747 mid
Pedals: Temporary
FD: M735
RD: M747
Saddle: Flite ti
Stem: Roberts Ahead
Bars: unknown
levers: Techlite
Shifters: M095 XT on Precision billet mounts
Grips: Temporary (specialized lock ons)
Cantis: Critical racing
Hubs: Middleburn
Rims: Cant remember!

P1020192.jpg

P1020182.jpg

P1020189.jpg

P1020188.jpg

P1020185.jpg

P1020183.jpg

P1020184.jpg

Thats lovely Rob, Blimey you dont have much luck riding :shock:

an absolute peach.. one of my favs and I don't usually like red & blue combo.

Is that a blood stain on the grip though.yuk :p

'tis indeed a beauty. One of the few builds I've seen were multi colour anno works - normally it just screams 'lash up'.

What sort of vintage is the frame?

Thanks all.

The frame is a 93/4 vintage and I agree with you about the anno, I am not a huge fan, and indeed this was my first build since the much simpler black gold Pace build that I have done...and I actually really like it. ( I liked it more before it tried to kill me though!)

wow! anno-tastic! That works really well, so easy to get anno wrong but you've really pulled that off :cool:

John":2dw8m1ku said:
'tis indeed a beauty. One of the few builds I've seen were multi colour anno works - normally it just screams 'lash up'.

totally agree, only yours and the kens GT have ever made me go wow- that is stunning, glad you are on the mend also.

John":1k1dogwt said:

My thoughts to. But it works on this build. :D

Back