The return of Macclesfield Forest ~ Aftermath 17/10/10

hey up
wow what a day, sunshine, the smell of hot canti brakes mmmmm, strange dancers, steam trains, real coffee and toast (oops forgot my bag with my breakfast, tools etc. ) amazing trails and very good company.
i thought the descents were demanding with no bounce or brakes. feck my arms are aching :LOL: .
i cant wait for the next one ;)
cheers for the local knowledge lads and im glad you made it pete, i had a great day out really enjoyed macclesfieldshire :cool:
Lee

mrlee":3b5ptg81 said:
glad you made it pete, i had a great day out really enjoyed macclesfieldshire :cool:

Made it there (eventually :oops:), made it up the monster climb, or just made it round alive at all...? :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That last picture makes my forehead look huge.
And those aren't a giant pair of underpants on the dryer in the background by the way...

drystonepaul":3a3s00ae said:
And those aren't a giant pair of underpants on the dryer in the background by the way...

Thanks for clearing that up.... i was wondering what it was and did think it was a giant pair of y fronts :LOL:

Easy_Rider":2pbw8hdy said:
drystonepaul":2pbw8hdy said:

Thanks for clearing that up.... i was wondering what it was and did think it was a giant pair of y fronts :LOL:

Although my dad has got big bones, it is in fact my gilet hanging up on the line. :LOL:

Back