rear facing v brakes

ti-fat-man

Senior Retro Guru
just wondering........as in pace fork <thinking RC31 & XT vee's> when running a rear mounted V brake, do you use the front brake or the rear brake. think mine were marked front and rear, but does this really matter, confused.com

rear facing v's

Hi there
There is no difference between front and rear, just swap the pads over completely left to right and hey presto, they are the other way around.

the only difference between the front and rear brakes is the pads ie what side there on and the lead pipe (noodle) that comes in two different bend angles and that helps you in no way me telling you this as bikeshopowner's advise is what you need :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I built Up my DeKerf with RC31 forks with XTR V brakes back to front and couldn't stand the way they looked :?

Got in touch with Pace and they said its fine to put them the right way aound so thats how I have them fitted :?

Ditto, put them the right way round on my Pace's, think they look crap back to front and makes tinkering with them a pain. Why hide a set of Avid Ultimates too..... :D

Latest posts

Back