And today I did......

clockworkgazz":1q0x0n3b said:
....posted 9000 bits off pish my how time flys on retro bike :roll: :oops:

Aye but it's taken you three years ya slacker :) , a certain member has managed to rack up over 3000 bits of pish in only six months, thats impressive :LOL:

Today is my retrobike birthday, I am one! In 12 short months I've gone from 3 modern bikes to 9 bikes and projects from the mid-90s on.

In other news, I've sourced a (non-matching) pair of 24" wheels for the Norco; hoping that will spur me on to actually getting another bike to a rideable state, and then riding it!

Rumble":2d7048iw said:
Today is my retrobike birthday, I am one! In 12 short months I've gone from 3 modern bikes to 9 bikes and projects from the mid-90s on.

In other news, I've sourced a (non-matching) pair of 24" wheels for the Norco; hoping that will spur me on to actually getting another bike to a rideable state, and then riding it!

:D congrats :D celebrate by giving us a wee picture tour of your new and old bikes

clockworkgazz":12xptvam said:
....posted 9000 bits off pish my how time flys on retro bike :roll: :oops:

your beating me on posts per day too!

Started on the bikes for GT. Gazz had an idea of chucking the new/modern in the back of the car and using it to play around with in the afternoon. So to that end I've started converting the purple wicked to singlespeed and starting to build up the blue one using the wheels from the purple one.

Back