keep tripping over em.... anutha trimble? ;)

scant

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah thats the modern one - disk only etc. Not sure which I'd prefer - the original or this new batch one. Again - interested to see what the chap is asking for it.

The guy that was selling 2 trimbles, a mantis ..................... and I think he had something to do with moonhead components

He used to have the crazy multcolour zebra one with campag kit. Dunno if he sold it or if he just wants this new one to add to his collection...

he was the boss from moonhead , and wanted to sell his bikes to recover some cash lost in the business .

he must be doing ok now . ;)

That bike isn't necessarily going to be sold, I don't think. If my info is correct, that bike's rightful owner is the current high bidder. Keep your eye on that one.

BTW, that sweet Moonhead tiger/zebra painted one was the one stolen at the US bike show last year to never be seen again. It was a priceless bike with all protoype gear on it.

This eBay auction might not be up through the end of the timeframe if good karma has anything to say about it. Selling stolen property isn't a good thing, even in the U.S. ;)

Back