And today I did......

big.eck":1daaikod said:
kaiser":1daaikod said:
big.eck":1daaikod said:
clockworkgazz":1daaikod said:
welcome to the dark side eck- gave kaiser your new old toy to take to the tress- whats your plans?

first the huge ghey mudguards will be ripped off :twisted: it needs some bar tape then it's ready to go :D :D :D :D

i might sell it as i just won these >

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... fresh=true

so will now be looking for another project :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Super score :D I think a set of these went for a few hunner the other week!

i never thought i'd get them for under £175 but there ya go :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Can't believe I missed these, been on holiday so hadn't been checking eBay, great catch Eck, look like mark 1 hubs, very solid, 9mm through axles on wider sleeves then the bearings, I'm still on my original bearings on mine.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Before you ride them check the clamping hasn't put pressure on the mount, that's how I cracked my one.

I've been looking for a rear to match my front one since joining rb.

cheers ken :D i'll check them over with a fine tooth comb when they arrive .

i never knew you were after a rear or i'd of pm'd you and let you go for them , sorry man :(

you'll be the first person i contact if i'm selling them :cool: or knowing my luck , the front will be buggered and you'll end up with the rear anyway :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the auld dawes..............

IMG_0361.jpg

it's a 25" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

velo size looks pretty neat, love the univega, great colours but you need top put on some tyres that work for pitys sake.

:twisted:

clockworkgazz":2is92ri1 said:
velo size looks pretty neat, love the univega, great colours but you need top put on some tyres that work for pitys sake.

:twisted:

yeah it's a bloody gate :LOL: :LOL: who cares if the tyres work ? there orange and theres 3 working disc brakes there too :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

went for a wee trundle with velo a ZZ today
nice ,thoroughly enjoyed it

let one of the others do an aftermath thread as ZZ took some pics

Back