rojo's 1995 kona sex one.... more updates 07/12/2010

MattyZaskar":8yqewftt said:
That is amazing well done big.eck :D

rojo if that was mine id never ride it :oops:

I can't wait to ride it, but will be worried i scratch it :LOL: :LOL:

there is an mx guy on tv i think, when he gets a new bike he ghosties it or summat to get over the first crash period, then your not worried about it
as lovely as it is, give it some stick lad!

how about giving the cranks a polish when you get the bike back? i think the bike deserves a bit more shine

lewis1641":3g39qz81 said:
how about giving the cranks a polish when you get the bike back? i think the bike deserves a bit more shine

yeah did think myself when i saw them :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

may ride it first then do them ;)

i'll give them a quick polish if i can find my autosol :D

more pic's :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

it should be finnished tomorrow and i'll get some better pic's and we can sort out getting it back down to you ;)

i'm so chuffed with this kona :D really enjoyed doing it :cool:

Looking great :cool: , it's only right though that it should be tested before it goes, i recon next weekend would be ideal, Rojo can have it once the whole of the MacRetro clan have hammered it down Spooky wood :LOL:, maybe giving eachother backies too :)

jimihendrix":os86bj74 said:
Looking great :cool: , it's only right though that it should be tested before it goes, i recon next weekend would be ideal, Rojo can have it once the whole of the MacRetro clan have hammered it down Spooky wood :LOL:, maybe giving eachother backies too :)

thats the badness coming out there mark :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i'm that worried about scratching it that i've cleared a huge space in the hut so nothings near it :LOL:

Back